“We had a great evening with these talented musicians. Great stories and well written and well chosen songs. Anne E. is a great communicator and captivated the audience with her personality. Some guests said it is the best concert we have had. A good time was had by all. We highly recommend this well organized and most gifted performer. ”
— Shawn Chamberlin
“Anne E. and her trio helped make our birthday celebration at my home a truly unforgettable experience! The band brought so much great energy and excitement to our day. People are still talking about it years later!”
— Anita Adams & Michele Davis
Hosting a concert in your home is rewarding!
... and a great way to introduce your friends to Anne E. and her music, support the arts, and enjoy an evening of live music - all in a few easy steps!
To Book: contact Kip Anderson, Kip@redfishbluefishtouring.com, 615.775.7399
Invite Anne E. to play in your home
Contact us with your desired date. Click HERE to see Anne E's tour schedule. If we can, we'll coordinate your House Concert along Anne E.'s planned tour route to mitigate travel costs.
Most hosts suggest donations for the event, generally $20 per guest, to compensate the artist for her performance. For a solo acoustic performance, the minimum fee is $500 plus overnight at your home, or hotel accommodations. Anne E's Trio or Full Band may also be available to perform, let's discuss.
A House Concert, Defined
• Typically 15 – 40 guests (although there could be 100, better for everyone!)
• Performance is two 40 minute sets with a break in between, modifiable on request
• Artist visits with guests during the break and after the performance
• Optionally, you may want to serve drinks and light snacks, or a pot luck/byob
• We'll be happy to provide Anne E.'s bio, photos, and links to her music to help promote your event.
• We can provide a customizable invitation, checklist, and even an online payment site if that makes collecting easier
** We're here to help!
Please feel free to write Kip@redfishbluefishtouring.com or call 615.775.7399
with any and all questions. **
Expectations for the host
1 Lodging for Anne E. on the night of the performance
2 A table for merchandise - we'll help set that up in an appropriate location when we arrive.
3 Explain to your guests that:
- The format is a concert, not a party with music; it's a much more personal, intimate visit with an artist
- The suggested donation is to compensate Anne E. and the band
- Concert behavior is expected – listening to the performance, no cell phone use, extended conversations, etc.
4 Create your list of invitees, with an invitation requesting RSVP. Keep track of confirmed guests.
Click HERE for a sample invitation.
5 A few days beforehand, gather food, drinks, supplies. The day of the event, set up your room(s) and chairs.
- Sound: Don't worry - Anne E's got it covered; she just needs a place to plug in.
- Lighting: If the stage area is dark, the host provides lighting! (It doesn't need to be professional, the audience just needs to be able to see her.)
6 The evening of your event, welcome your guests and collect any unpaid donations. When the performance is about to
begin, remind everyone of the expectations and ask them to be seated. Introduce Anne E. and...