Invite Anne E. to play in your home
Hosting a concert in your home is work but it's rewarding work! It’s a great way to introduce your friends to Anne E. and her music, support the arts, and enjoy an evening of live music, all in just 7 easy steps!
1. Book: contact Kip Anderson at AEDeChantBooking@gmail.com
Usually bookings work out best when made on a date along Anne E.'s planned tour route, so that prices are fair to everyone. Let's talk. You may want to consider a suggested donation for your event, typically $15-$20 per guest. These donations help to compensate you for your efforts and it is entirely up to you whether to do this.
• Typically 5 – 50 guests
• Anne E. performs two 40 minute sets with a break in between, visits with guests during the break and after the performance
• You may want to serve drinks and light snacks or ask guests to bring their own
2. Expectations for the host
• Lodging for Anne E. on the night of the performance
• If desired, Anne E. can provide press kit materials to help promote your event
3. Set expectations for your guests by explaining that:
• The format is a concert, not a party with music, and a much more personal, intimate chance to visit with an artist than at a typical concert
• There is a suggested donation for Anne E.
• Concert behavior is expected – listening to the performance, no cell phone use, etc.
4. Create your list of invitees, invitation requesting RSVP; keep track of confirmed guests.
** Feel free to call me if you have questions/concerns. **
5. A few days beforehand, shop for food, drinks, supplies, as needed, and the day of the event set up your room(s) and chairs. Don't worry about sound. Anne E.s got it. She just needs a place to plug in.
6. The evening of your event, welcome your guests; remind them of the expectations; ask them to be seated and introduce Anne E.